LDV Financial Services offers you a comprehensive and highly competitive range of expert solutions for your personal or business needs, to ensure that the process of financing your new vehicle will be every bit as smooth as driving it.
Our consumer loan is the ideal choice when your vehicle is predominately for personal or domestic use; with convenience and flexibility in mind we offer individual assessments which are easy and fast, offering you:
- A personally tailored loan with a choice of term 1-5 years(1)
- Payments fixed at a competitive interest rate for the term of the loan, giving you the peace of mind and protection against risks associated with adverse market interest rate fluctuations; and
- Convenient and flexible payment options that allow you to make extra payments(2), which may save you money by reducing the total interest payable(3)
Commercial Loan & Mortgage
LDV Financial Services offers business solutions specifically designed for sole traders, partnerships and companies which allow for flexible payments to suit your business and cash flow requirements.
When it comes to choosing a vehicle finance package the options can be endless. We understand that as your business changes so do your financing requirements; we will structure an individual solution that matches your business needs.
Developed for businesses this product offers:
- Flexible payment structure with or without a balloon allows you to free up cash flow/working capital(3)
- Highly competitive fixed rate for the term of the loan(1)
A Finance Lease is a rental agreement offering fixed monthly payments for the period of the contract, with the addition of a residual set at the start of the loan.
At the end of the term you can make an offer to purchase, refinance or upgrade to a new vehicle. Benefits include:
- No restriction on kilometre usage
- Agreed residual(1) is set at the start of the lease (subject to ATO guidelines)
- Financial flexibility enabling you to choose the payment terms(1)
- Ability to free up working capital for the business(3)
- At the end of your lease period there are a number of options available to you(1), for example:
- You may be able to extend the lease for a further agreed time
- You may be able to trade the vehicle in on a new vehicle
- You may make an offer to purchase the vehicle from us for the residual payout amount
This product is similar to a finance lease and is predominately used as a Salary Packaging tool in conjunction with a Novation Agreement, allowing the employee to drive the vehicle of their choice. The Novated lease specifies that the employee (lessee) assumes the responsibility for lease payments from their pre-tax salary.
The employee enters into a finance contract with LDV Financial Services and the employer and employee simultaneously enter into a Novation Agreement, under which the employee's obligations are transferred to the employer. The employer then pays the monthly rental usually from the employee's pre-tax income.
If the employee changes their employer, payment obligation automatically reverts to the employee, the employee may be able to re-novate with the new employer.
A Novated Lease offers:
- Fixed repayments with choice of term and vehicle(1)
- Possible tax benefits even though the vehicle may be predominately for private use(3)
Business Line of Credit
LDV Financial Services is able to provide a credit limit based on your business' total vehicle requirements. This streamlines the approval and vehicle acquisition process. All you have to do is purchase vehicles as your business requires, within your pre-set approval limit.
Target Market Determination
A Target Market Determination is a written document that describes who a consumer loan product has been designed for and conditions on how the product can be distributed to customers. The TMD document is available here.
Forms You May Need
At LDV Financial Services we are dedicated in assisting you to find your ideal finance solution. Our expertise and consistent first class service will ensure that the process of financing your new vehicle will be every bit as pleasurable as driving it.
For enquiries regarding the range of finance products, please visit your nearest LDV Dealership.
At LDV Financial Services we have an unwavering commitment to impress and positively impact our customers at every single interaction.
If you have any enquiries about an existing contract such as a payout request, please contact our Customer Service department by either phone on 1800 035 035, mail at Locked Bag Locked Bag 2004, Brandon Park, Victoria, 3150 or by email at email@example.com.
Complaints, Disputes, Feedback: Get in Touch
If you have a complaint or dispute please contact our Dispute Resolution Team either by phone on 1300 613 182, mail at Locked Bag 2004, Brandon Park, Victoria 3150 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expect our staff to take reasonable steps to address your concerns. We will investigate the issue and take reasonable steps to try and resolve the matter with you within 5 business days, or in any event:
- If your complaint relates to financial hardship, enforcement action or a default notice, within 21 calendar days from the date you lodge your complaint; or
- If your complaint relates to any other matter, within 30 calendar from the date you lodge your complaint.
If we are unable to provide you with a final response within the above timeframes, we will inform you of the status of your complaint.
You can download a copy of our Complaints Handling Policy here. If English is not your preferred language, this policy is also available in: Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Chinese(traditional), Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Punjabi, Spanish and Vietnamese.
If you require further assistance with lodging your complaint, please contact us via one of the above channels.
If you believe your complaint or dispute has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you may want to refer the matter to our external dispute resolution service. This is a free service which provides you with an independent mechanism to resolve any specific complaints or disputes you have with us which we cannot resolve together. LDV Financial Services is a member of:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA):
Phone: 1800 931 678
Mail: GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC 3001 (Australia)
Time limits may apply to complain to AFCA and so you should act promptly or otherwise consult the AFCA websites to find out if or when the time limit relevant to your circumstances expires.
(1) Subject to LDV Financial Services lending criteria. LDV Financial Services is a registered business name of Nissan Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd ABN 70 130 046 794, Australian Credit Licence Number 391464
(2) Early Termination Fees may apply.
(3) Information provided is of a general nature only, it does not constitute, nor should be considered to constitute, legal tax or financial advice. Prior to making a decision about any products or services as described, please consult with your own independent legal tax or financial advisor who can provide you with specific advice pertaining to your personal circumstances.